Exterminated Exterminated

This was fantastic! Very imaginitive and well realized- this is something to be proud of. I would really like to see more of this conceptually awesome world that we only got to see a little bit of here.

PowerTrip PowerTrip

This was amazing! It's incredibly hilarious, has stellar voice acting, fluid and engaging animation- and a great concept! Please! Give us more!

The Invasion The Invasion

You should make your own sprites- the game isn't that bad, it's just harshly unoriginal. Also, you have this listed as an animation when you should have submitted it as a game.

tonytouch13 responds:

I did? whoops lol, thanks for the input.

CloudVomit Man CloudVomit Man

Needs more work.

The graphics and concept are amusing, but the collision detection is way off. You could also stand to make it not start the whole game over every time you lose.

Tremerz Tremerz

Pretty good, guys.

For a short little game to celebrate Kevin Bacon's awesomeness, I can definitely appreciate this. It's not too complex, but some of the little details are great, making it a more than decent tribute to one of the coolest movie series' of all time. Great job guys!

Abstrax Abstrax

Good concept

This is a cool concept for a game, however, it would greatly benefit from a lot more effort put into the presentation. Plus, it's kind of buggy.

The game is somewhat original, and I do see a lot of potential here, but again, put alot of time into the graphics, effects and design- you'd be amazed how much difference that could make.

What I'm Trying to Say (DEMO) What I'm Trying to Say (DEMO)

Great!

This is really good, man! Keep it up!

DylanGlow responds:

Hey, thanks a bunch man! I'll do my best! ^_^

Thanks,
~Dylan ^_^

son, sail us home son, sail us home

Excellent.

I love this song. Very well put together!

they come to kill them they come to kill them

Cool

I really like most of your music, but the vocals are a little too quiet in this one. You can barely hear them...

Leg it Leg it

Whoah

This is crazy, man. Awesome style. I love the visual directional flow of the image.

Stellar Corona Stellar Corona

Amazing!

This is a fantastic image. I could look at it for a long time.

Exam doodle 2 Exam doodle 2

Very cool.

This is a great drawing. Very original and unique. You should make more like this.