Exterminated Exterminated

This was fantastic! Very imaginitive and well realized- this is something to be proud of. I would really like to see more of this conceptually awesome world that we only got to see a little bit of here.

PowerTrip PowerTrip

This was amazing! It's incredibly hilarious, has stellar voice acting, fluid and engaging animation- and a great concept! Please! Give us more!

The Invasion The Invasion

You should make your own sprites- the game isn't that bad, it's just harshly unoriginal. Also, you have this listed as an animation when you should have submitted it as a game.

tonytouch13 responds:

I did? whoops lol, thanks for the input.

Hot Kool-Aid Ad Hot Kool-Aid Ad

Would have liked it more if you had used your own material for the joke. This is just a semi-decent animation the sound of an already popular live-action web skit. At least your fellow creators credit, eh?

Abstract v00 1 Abstract v00 1

Needs more work.

You should probably slow the frame rate down on the first part. The second part could use improvement by putting more time into making the animation more smooth and fluid- like the first part seemed to be.

[Something about us] [Something about us]

Could be good...

The song is pretty cool, and your drawings are very good. However, it's paced far too slowly to hold most people's attention for too long. I even thought this was cool as a concept.

That all being said, you need to have more fps going on. Otherwise it's like watching a cross between a slideshow and and a stiff animation.

Xandroid responds:

I'll keep that in mind. Thx for your vote.

My Cliff 2 My Cliff 2

Posting "Bad Comment"

Yes, this video is short. It is also poorly done, and it looks like you got bored or gave up on it after just a small bit of work. Yes, the gravity gun from half life is cool, and I appreciate the Madness sign as a weapon, however, these are the only (not fully) redeemable factors to a poor submission.

Here's a hint, if you have to "warn" people not to post bad comments, it's probably not worth submitting to the portal. That might just be a generalization, but I've been on this website a long time, and blammed/saved a lot of flashes- that's usually the way it is.

I don't mean to sound like a douche, I'm just being honest with you, and not just giving you a spammy, fully negative review.

I'm sure at some point you'll produce something great, but until that point, just keep practicing, and don't ever short out on the effort.

Happy Guy Happy Guy

Pretty good!

While it starts off simply, I think the payoff is pretty hilarious. I thought the sound was well implemented as well.

Alfred Fucks Himself Alfred Fucks Himself

Very well done!

I definitely appreciate the humor. It's subtle yet incredibly in-your-face at the same time. As well as being clever, I also have to say it was a very well put together animation, with what seems to be a lot of effort and talent (and just a bit of depravity?).

In short, it's awesome.

10/10 and 5/5 from me as well.

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Great!

This was a very well done flash parody, and while the style is a familiar one, it would obviously be remiss to discount you of any creativity. I only reccomend that you don't include 'awesome' in your title, so as to seperate yourself a bit from Egoraptor. It's one thing to be inspired by him, but is it really necessary to use his signature titling as well?

secondstamp responds:

You might have a point, but I think it's more of a label to say "This is a parody"; and if I would not include that in the title, I'm sure everyone would hate it for being a rip-off for the content. With this name, your sort of have an excuse for ripping something of. And some like to call that parodies. Haha.