the weather is nice the weather is nice

I think this song is pretty awesome. I wanted to use it on an animation loop, but you didn't mention that it includes a sax solo sampled from "Champagne and Stars" by John Keaton (as I was promptly alerted to by a copyright notice saying they would monetize my video). I think it would have been good to know, but it's still an awesome song.

mrblowup1221 responds:

LOL he recently made that. Like, very recently. That song isn't even old. January 2017. First off, I didn't sample HIS work. We both used the same loop (uncopyrighted, mind you) and for his song he copyrighted the whole thing, and that small uncopyrighted loop was pulled up. I don't own a saxophone, so therefor I had to use that loop because I felt that it merged into the song well. Explained more thoroughly in a PM.

What I'm Trying to Say (DEMO) What I'm Trying to Say (DEMO)

Great!

This is really good, man! Keep it up!

DylanGlow responds:

Hey, thanks a bunch man! I'll do my best! ^_^

Thanks,
~Dylan ^_^

son, sail us home son, sail us home

Excellent.

I love this song. Very well put together!

they come to kill them they come to kill them

Cool

I really like most of your music, but the vocals are a little too quiet in this one. You can barely hear them...

Goodbye to Yesterday Goodbye to Yesterday

Great lyrics

I think the lyrics to this song a great, and honest. I can definitely relate to them. My only real problem with the song is the singing. The vocals sound nearly identical to thousands of other singers, so it doesn't stand out very much from other songs.

Let's All S--k D--k on X-Mas Let's All S--k D--k on X-Mas

I'm going to try to make a flash of this

Keyword: TRY.

If it sucks too bad, I won't bother submitting it.

An Offer He Can't Refuse An Offer He Can't Refuse

feel honored, this is my first Music review

wow. simply put :awesome. I love the Godfather, and you put a great twist on it. great job!